ZKX: Senior Software Developer – Back-end / Typescript / NodeJS / Lead Developer
ZKX is the first permissionless protocol for derivatives built on StarkNet. We’re building a decentralized exchange that lets users trade derivatives using reward mechanisms, liquidity provisioning, and simplified access to complex trading strategies. We’re passionate about democratizing access to global yields so anyone can invest in them.
We’re backed by well-known venture funds in the ecosystem. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work with a global team and the chance to shape the future at ZKX.
* Develop new services and microservices using latest Node.js ecosystem
* Maintain and optimize existing codebase
* Test coverage
* Architecture design
* API design
* Participate in solving problems and incidents in high-load systems
* Integration with external services
* Global Team – Join to work with a team with extensive experience across venture building, technology scaleups, and financial derivatives structuring in 10+ countries across the globe.
* Financial Incentives – Competitive salary, token package, and high-performance incentives.
* Health and Wellness – We believe that each person’s well-being is essential to our success, and we try to create a work environment where people are supported in their physical, social and mental health.
* [email protected] – Opportunity to travel the world, work with a talented team and connect with key people in the industry.
* Flexible working hours and vacation Policy
* Office/co-working space and equipment reimbursement
We’re working to address some of the core problems in DeFi and are proud to be creating new fundamentals for the ecosystem. We constantly challenge ourselves, value transparency and trust, and love what we do.
Join us in delivering DeFi as it’s meant to be!
* AWS, Amazon S3
* Commercial experience in the development of Backend services and microservices (including in the MERN stack)
* Commercial node.js development experience (3+ years)
* Commercial experience in high-load applications design and development
* Commercial experience in developing decentralized applications
* Excellent knowledge of object-oriented development
* Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Microservice Architecture
* Experience with MongoDB, RabbitMQ
* Experience in building complex RESTful APIs
* Test Driven Development – TDD, CI / CD
* Experience in agile/scrum methodology
* Understanding of the engineering principles of developing robust applications, practical application of methodologies, algorithms
|Location||Scope||How to Apply|
|Remote – Europe and Asia timezones||Full Time||Click Here|
Back to Community Jobs