Φ Protocol: Back-End Dev
Help us build the Decentralized Metaverse based on ENS domains and User’s On-Chain Activity Data by working on Φ.
We are the founding team of Φ, a decentralized & Community-owned Metaverse on Starknet, a ZK-rollup technology built on the Ethereum. Φ generates Metaverse lands by tying your ENS domain to the coordinate point of the land. And users can Claim various objects based on their on-chain activity data and place them anywhere they want on their land. In this way, all of the people’s on-chain activities will be reflected onto the Metaverse, which can embody the “Crypto is Metaverse”.
We are a small team of 3 members. Also, we won the Prize from ENS at NFTHACK 2022(https://showcase.ethglobal.com/nfthack2022/phi-land).
– Respect and Collaborate with team members.
– Communicate regularly and quickly with the team (using weekly reports and the Scrum methodology) to check status and progress.
– Design and development of smart contracts in Solidity and Cairo (Ethereum Layer-1 and StarkNet ZK-Rollup)
– Design and develop API’s
– Collecting on-chain data
– Have a strong passion and curiosity about the future of crypto and the technical implementation of blockchain.
– Be passionate about acquiring new knowledge and skills, such as Cairo(Starknet language)
– 5+ years of Experience in AWS & Node.js/Python/Rust/Go
– 2+ years of Experience in Ethereum/EVM blockchain
– Experienced in commercial level database design
|Location||Scope||More info||How to Apply|
|Remote (preferably San Francisco)||Full Time / Part Time||Read More||DM the team on Twitter|
Back to Community Jobs