Φ Protocol: Front-End Dev
Help us build the Decentralized Metaverse based on ENS domains and User’s On-Chain Activity Data by working on Φ.
We are the founding team of Φ, a decentralized & Community-owned Metaverse on Starknet, a ZK-rollup technology built on the Ethereum. Φ generates Metaverse lands by tying your ENS domain to the coordinate point of the land. And users can Claim various objects based on their on-chain activity data and place them anywhere they want on their land. In this way, all of the people’s on-chain activities will be reflected onto the Metaverse, which can embody the “Crypto is Metaverse”.
We are a small team of 3 members. Also, we won the Prize from ENS at NFTHACK 2022
– Respect and Collaborate with team members.
– Communicate regularly and quickly with the team (using weekly reports and the Scrum methodology) to check status and progress.
– Create website layouts/user interfaces using standard HTML/CSS techniques.
– Development of libraries (e.g. ensjs) for integration with internal and third-party services
– Using unit tests and integration tests to deliver high-quality code
– Have a strong passion and curiosity about the future of crypto and the technical implementation of blockchain.
– Be passionate about acquiring new knowledge and skills, such as Cairo(Starknet language)
– More than 5 years of Experience in modern JS-based frontend frameworks (React preferred).
– Commercial experience in developing complex applications.
– Experienced in successfully representing graphs and objects in a browser.
|Location||Scope||More info||How to Apply|
|Remote (preferably San Francisco)||Full Time / Part Time||Read More||DM the team on Twitter|
Back to Community Jobs