ZKX: Senior Software Developer – Solidity/Blockchain
ZKX is developing high-load decentralized software systems for financial analytics and synthetic assets. We are looking for talented developers and engineers to work on the further development of our products. This is a remote position with travel opportunities and the chance to work for an innovative project in the blockchain space.
– Design and development of smart contracts in Solidity and Cairo (Ethereum Layer-1 and StarkNet ZK-Rollup)
– Architecture and design of smart-contracts ecosystem
– Integration with internal and 3rd-party services
– The ability to work remotely ALWAYS, not just now (we are remote-first company)
– Professional growth opportunities and career prospects
– Salary plus incentives package to align the team with the project’s success
We offer a unique opportunity to build an international project in an international team, influence the process, be heard, and really see the results of your work.
– 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
– 3+ years of experience using Node.js
– Commercial experience in Blockchain development (including Ethereum)
– Commercial experience in developing complex applications (before you became a blockchain engineer)
– Commercial experience in developing decentralized applications (would be a plus)
– Experience in agile/scrum methodology
– Understanding of the engineering principles of developing robust applications, practical application of methodologies, algorithms
– Understanding of financial markets and derivatives will be valued.
|Location||Scope||More info||How to Apply|
|Remote – Europe and Asia timezones||Full Time||Read More||Click Here|
Back to Community Jobs