MakerDAO: Senior Smart Contract Engineer for StarkNet
We are the Starknet Engineering Core Unit. We are a small team of 3 members (one Facilitator, 2 Engineers) and we are financed 50/50 by MakerDAO and Starknet. Our Core Unit was ratified in September 2021. Our ultimate mandate is to rebuild Maker onto Starknet. During phase one we built a simple bridge between Maker and Starknet. Phase II will start in January and will implement the wormhole design aiming at making DAI the easiest stablecoin to move around the ecosystem.
Our ideal candidate:
- has an extensive experience in back-end software engineering;
- has experience building on Layer-2 scaling solutions, and its associated challenges (bridges, oracles, data availability, finality etc…);
- has experience developing Solidity Smart Contract and protocols.
- Has developed smart contracts that were pushed onto Mainnet;
- is a team player, has mentored Engineers; and
- is eager to learn Cairo (Starknet language)
- Bonus track: experience with zk-proofs.
|Location||Scope||More info||How to Apply|
|Remote||Full Time||Read More||Click Here|
Back to Community Jobs